Dr. McAnaney has been providing comprehensive, leading edge dental care for over 27 years. Dr. McAnaney understands the importance of a healthy mouth in its relationship to the body's overall health. Because of this he is always persistently merging dental wellness with overall wellness in an effort not only to prevent dental disease but detrimental diseases associated with the entire body.
Dr. McAnaney is a true believer in thorough, personalized patient care and personal service. He is strongly committed to advanced modern dental treatments, and a devotion to learning and applying modern day technologies that allow patients to receive an unprecedented optimal result from their treatment experience.
Dr. McAnaney and his team are consistently recognized in the top percent of all Dentist's in the United States, and Canada. They strive to offer a true Five Star experience with excellent superior results.
Dr. McAnaney achieved his undergraduate degree at the prestigious Austin College located in Sherman, Texas.
Dr. McAnaney achieved his Doctorate degree in dental care at the top rated University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas
Dr. McAnaney is a graduate of the Georgia College of Medicine I.V. Sedation anesthesiology - post graduate program
Dr. McAnaney maintains strong memberships with the following:
- TOPS - Total Patient Care
- Crown Council of Dentist
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry - AAID
- International Congress of Oral Implantologist - ICOI
- Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation - DOCS
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry - AACD
- American Dental Association - ADA
- Texas Dental Association - TDA
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics - AAFE
- Dr. McAnaney is a past instructor of dental implantology and oral surgery with the Wehrle Dental Implant Institute.
Dr. McAnaney enjoys boating and riding wave runners, hiking and wildlife viewing, shooting sports/sporting clays, traveling, working at his ranch, and most of all spending time with his wife Felicia.